Sunday 25 March 2012

Week 4...Photo Basics


       I would ike to apologize for not being able to post any pictures this week...Our Week has been filled with prayers for our two month old nephew who was admitted in the hospital for stage 3 liver failure..so my husband left to help his brother leaving me to hold down the fort.
       This week was filed with running girlsto dance altering dance costumes and managing my moms store as she was down with a horrible cold..so unforunately i was unable to get my assignment down..i do apologize for not getting this done but my plate was spilling off..i hope to get my next week assignment done for our catch up week..
       Btw my nephew had surgery this morning and is looking more postive for at this time, but will eventually need a liver transplant. He will still remain in hospital for another month to heal from this first surgery. Then gain strength in the next year for his Liver transplant..I ask you to keep him in your prayers as he has a long road ahead of him..

No comments:

Post a Comment