Sunday 11 March 2012

Week 2 Assignment..Shutter speed

   This week felt like i was being caught in Shutter speed. It was definitly a busy week..But I did manage to get my home work done. I had some many images to choose from but the ones i choose i thought were a little out of the box...

My first image is my son Graham Jumping in puddles..this is quite amazing considering our area recieved 5 inches of snow just this past Tuesday..crazy how our weather can change in a matter of days...

 Graham Jumping in a puddle     froze action up and down   my setting   1/500 f20

Since dance season is fast approaching I was Fitting costumes so I thought this would make a great
opportunity to use this as an action shot.. Trying to think out of the box.
my settings   f/10 1/20



Here is my panning shot..again trying to think out of the box..I realze what i am shooting is a small pink ball and it is very hard to focus just on that but i thought it was worth a try..my husband was trying to get rid of a old wasp nest . i have posted two pictures since i did have trouble with this one..

My settings  f/25 1/20


 

Here is my daughter Brittany helping me show action frozen fowards.
My settings 1/250 f/5



This weeks assignment was a lot of fun and learning more tricks to much camera definitly makes me feel confident in what i am trying to capture...

Thanks so much Brooke for these fabulous tips...

1 comment: